Choose your country:
What is IFTTT (If This, Then That) IFTTT is a web service that enables you to seamlessly integrate your Neato robot with other Smart Home devices and popular web services to do some amazing things! IFTTT allows you to automatically start your robot if you leave the house, pause your robot if your doorbell or phone rings, or even play a song when a cleaning job finishes.
What Neto robots are supported?
How do I setup IFTTT to work with my Neato robot?
1. First, setup your Neato Botvac.
2. Create an IFTTT account
3. Connect your IFTTT account to the Neato Service
4. Login and Authorize IFTTT to access your Neato Account
5. Authorize additional Smart Home Products and/or Web Services with IFTTT
6. Download and Login to the IFTTT app on your mobile device
7. You are now ready to start using Applets